Re: [fluka-discuss]: problems with source.f for an electron beam

From: Stefan E. Mueller <stefan.mueller_at_hzdr.de>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 09:45:29 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Zhiyuan,

I also am able to link and run your code, and I can see results in the
defined USRBIN scorers.

I have one suggestion concerning your source.f-file - when using numbers
like 0., 1., 2., 3. or pi (3.1415926 in your case), it is advised to use
the predefined constants ZERZER, ONEONE, TWOTWO, THRTHR or PIPIPI defined
in $FLUPRO/flukapro/(CNSTFL), which is included via the

INCLUDE '(DBLPRC)'

statement at the beginning of the source.f-file. This gives a consistent
representation of the numbers with the maximum precision.

Cheers,

         Stefan

--
Stefan E. Mueller
Department of Information Services and Computing - Computational Science