Re: [fluka-discuss]: Get the correct region volume in FLAIR

From: Stefan E. Mueller <stefan.mueller_at_hzdr.de>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 18:39:10 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Tamer,

the volume calculation function in FLAIR is a development feature, and is
not always reliable.

Another way to estimate region volumes directly with FLUKA is described in
this post in the FLUKA mailing list:

http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/4575.html

Unfortunately, up to now I think it works only when all regions are
(temporarily) put to vacuum.

Cheers,

         Stefan

--
Stefan E. Mueller
Department of Information Services and Computing - Computational Science