Re: [fluka-discuss]: Problem with include statements

From: Stefan E. Mueller <stefan.mueller_at_hzdr.de>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 13:20:49 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Vladimir,

the "#include"-commands are fine, but in your Materials.inp, the density
for your LITHIU-6 and LITHIU-7 definitions somehow is defined in WHAT(2),
not in WHAT(3). I don't know why you get the "Too many #if"-message in
FLAIR, I do not see this.

To run with recent FLUKA version, I got the message

  !!!! Old (FLUKA87-92) style photo/electrohadro production no longer
working !!!!

I could run your input if I commented the one active "EMF"-card in
"Physics.inp", since this card is accepted only without any WHAT
parameter.

Cheers,

         Stefan

--
Stefan E. Mueller
Department of Information Services and Computing - Computational Science