[fluka-discuss]: Integrating spectrum in FLUKA? - 3 questions

From: Simon Börger <simon.boerger_at_tu-ilmenau.de>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 23:15:26 +0200

Dear FLUKA Experts,

can maybe someone answer these questions please:

1.) Where is the file for the default accelerator in FLUKA -it's
flukahp, or not?

2.) We have the spectrum of another accelerator from Eclipse -it's a xml
file (see the parameters at the after the "UnattenuatedSpectrum" term).
Is there a way to integrate this spectrum in FLUKA? Maybe as a
function/spectrum for the defined beam source in the beam card?

3.) Where do we find more informations about the default accelerator?
Can we maybe change his spectrum - to the spectrum we want?

For our Application we need the same spectrum in FLUKA as in Eclipse.

Many thanks for any help.

Simon Börger