Re: [fluka-discuss]: unit of dpa output by USERBIN

From: Anna Ferrari <a.ferrari_at_hzdr.de>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 07:18:56 +0200

Dear Zhu,
    this means that the output quantity is normalized to one primary
particle in your source. Moreover, if the source particle has a weight
different from 1, this weight is taken into account.

   Best!
   Anna

Am Wed, 28 Apr 2021 14:38:56 +0800 schrieb "朱雪燕" :
>Dear Anna,
>
>Thanks for your reply. What does "per unit primary weight" mean? I don't quite understand it.
>
>Best wishes,
>Xueyan Zhu

Dr. Anna Ferrari
Institute of Radiation Physics, High Energy Density Division
Helmholtz-Zentrum Dresden-Rossendorf e.V.
Bautzner Landstraße 400, D-01328 Dresden
Tel. +49 351 260 2872
http://www.hzdr.de

http://www.hzdr.de

Vorstand: Prof. Dr. Sebastian M. Schmidt, Dr. Ulrich Breuer
Vereinsregister: VR 1693 beim Amtsgericht Dresden