[fluka-discuss]: Fluka model of fluka_2011 not working

From: Tamer Tolba <tamer.tolba_at_uni-hamburg.de>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 16:15:03 +0200

Dear FLUKers,

I have been using FLUKA_2011 (fluka2011.2x-linux-gfor64bit-7.4-AA) on an
OpenSUSE Leap-15.1 OS for almost the last 2 years, with no problems. I
conducted my latest calculations "successfully" on April 15th (this
year). I haven't used it for only the last month. Today, suddenly, while
it executes, it returns empty results for the same files that were
working normally just a month ago!

Is there any reason that could be related to the fluka version that I am
using that could cause such a problem? However, since it is installed on
my local PC, I expect that it has nothing to do with the new fluka_2020
version, right? I also did uninstalled and reinstall it, but it didn't
solve the problem!

Would it be possible to check the attached example project on a
fluka_2011 system, and guide me to the problem?

Attached, please find the *.inp, *.log and *.out files

With my best regards,

Tamer

--
Dr. Tamer Tolba