Re: [fluka-discuss]: Error with exe file in FLUKA_2021.2

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 15:55:31 +0200

Dear Tamer

In order to try to understand what is happening, I would like to ask you
to compile the executable from the command line.

In a terminal, type

$FLUPRO/flutil lfluka -m fluka

or, if you have user routines, xxx and yyy,

go to the directory that contains them and issue

$FLUPRO/flutil lfluka -m fluka xxx.f yyy.f

and see if the flukahp executable is built, or if there are error messages.

Thank you

Paola