[fluka-discuss]: seed file not accepted

From: angeld <angeld_at_inrne.bas.bg>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 15:15:49 +0300

Dear FLUKAers,

I updated FLUKA to its latest version, but whenever I run a simulation the
first line in the *001.err file is the following:

!!!!!!!!!! Seed file not accepted: or corrupted or main seed not matching
the requested one !!!!!!!!!!

Should I be worried about this message? What I noticed is that it appears
when I change the seed number in the input file. Here is an example of my
RANDOMIZ card:
* Set the random number seed
RANDOMIZ 1. 4561.

Best regards,