[fluka-discuss]: Flair couldn’t connect to display (Docker)

From: Nikos Nikolopoulos <nikolaos.nikolopoulos_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 13:20:25 +0000

Continuing the discussion from: https://fluka-forum.web.cern.ch/t/flair-cant-connect-to-display-using-wsl2/991.

Hello,

I followed the detailed instructions to download Fluka for Docker and after enabling Xming & Docker through Windows Firewall and launching Xming (via Xlaunch as indicated) I get a similar message to the one indicated in the aforementioned topic above, i.e. Error: couldn’t connect to display “10.0.75.1:0.0”.

Unfortunately the instructions provided to solve this kind of problem, detailed on the topic above wont work in my case… Adding the line:

export DISPLAY="grep nameserver /etc/resolv.conf | sed 's/nameserver //':0"

to the /etc/profile.d/wsl.sh file, wont make a difference. Any further instruction would be gratefully accepted.

Thanks in advance.