Re: [fluka-discuss]: Installation enquiries

From: <alfredo.ferrari_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 09:49:16 +0200

Hi

concerning the installation of Flair on the most recent Fedora
distributions (33/34), one needs to install a python-tk compatible with
python2.

I'll provide in the download area the following rpm's

python2-pillow-6.2.2-6ps.fc33.x86_64.rpm
python2-pillow-tk-6.2.2-6ps.fc33.x86_64.rpm

You have first to install python2-olefile from Fedora 33 (it works on 34
as well) and then install/update the two rpm's above (they work on both
Fedora 33 and 34).

Ciao
Alfredo