[fluka-discuss]: Re: How to score the number and positions of protons stopping in a region

From: Ding, Qi <q.ding_at_fz-juelich.de>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2021 15:40:56 +0000

Dear Ricardo,

Thanks a lot for your response.

I am trying to record the positions of stopping protons through the whole target(including water channels).

And I set the transport threshold for protons in the PARA-THR at 1e-14 GeV.

Then I use ENDRAW ENTRY in MGDRAW subroutine, the code is

 ENTRY ENDRAW ( ICODE, MREG, RULL, XSCO, YSCO, ZSCO )
      IF ( .NOT. LFCOPE ) THEN
         LFCOPE = .TRUE.
         OPEN ( UNIT = 78, FILE = "collfile", STATUS = 'UNKNOWN')
      END IF
      IF(ICODE .EQ. 12) THEN
      IF( JTRACK .EQ. 1 ) WRITE(78,'(1P,4G25.15)')
     & XSCO, YSCO, ZSCO
      END IF
      RETURN

Could you please help me check if this is a correct way of recording the positions of stopping protons ?
I am attaching the input file and mgdraw file.
Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Qi Ding