[fluka-discuss]: Muon Decay

From: <lucaj_at_babuhawaiifoundation.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 11:48:18 -0700

Dear Fluka Users,

We have just ran a really simply muon decay test-case in a void region with
an isotropic 4 GeV muon source located at the origin. (input attached).

While we have been able to record by a USRBDX card the electron product of
the muon decay, we were not able to record any electron antineutrino and
muon neutrino associated with that same decay (all bdx attached)

Did we do anything wrong or did we miss something?

Thanks again for your help

Best

Luca J Tagliapietra and Piero Neuhold