[fluka-discuss]: How to record the energy of stopping protons

From: Ding, Qi <q.ding_at_fz-juelich.de>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 17:07:50 +0000

Dear FLUKA experts,

I am using the ENDRAW entry of MGDRAW routine to score the coordinates and energies of stopping protons in my target.
But I only get the coordinates in the output file and all the values of in the energy column are zero.
Could you please help me to see where the problem is?
Please find the attached input file and modified routine.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Qi Ding

Forschungszentrum Juelich GmbH
52425 Juelich
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Juelich
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: MinDir Volker Rieke
Karsten Beneke (stellv. Vorsitzender), Dr. Astrid Lambrecht,
Prof. Dr. Frauke Melchior