Re: Ubuntu 8.10 - missing g77

From: David Horvath <horvathd_at_reak.bme.hu>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2008 18:04:07 +0100

Dear Ercan,

I already tried, but a got the following error:

Package g77 is not available, but is referred to by another package.=20
This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or is=20
only available from another source
E: Package g77 has no installation candidate

Cheers,
David

ercan pilicer =C3=ADrta: