Re: [fluka-discuss]: Docker installation problem

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 21:37:20 +0200

Hi

we will have to rebuild the geoviewer with different glibc.

For the moment, a workaround has been implemented, by forcing the docker
scripts to download the previous flair and flair-geoviewer versions.

The penalty is minor, just a few bug fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience, a better solution will be provided as soon
as possible.

Please try and let me know in case of further problems

Regards

Paola

please try again now