[fluka-discuss]: Issues Compiling FLUKA

From: Mitchell Matheny <mmathen2_at_nd.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 18:36:28 -0500

Good Afternoon,

I am having issues compiling fluka and I think it's due to a gcc issue.

Before running make, I run the following:
export FLUPRO=/dune/app/users/mmatheny/fluka/build
export FLUFOR=gfortran
export GFORFLU=/dune/app/users/mmatheny/compilers/gcc/gcc10.3/bin/gfortran

I have to set GFORFLU as I need to use the correct version of gcc as the
server has an outdated version and I do not have permissions to change it.

I run make and get no errors.

When I go to run an example, I get the following error message as the file
it is looking for is not in there.

Error: /dune/app/users/mmatheny/fluka/build/flukahp does not exist or it is
not executable!

Any help would be appreciated

Using:

Linux SLF 7.9 (Nitrogen)