[fluka-discuss]: Define source spectrum with plannar shape

From: hajar bagherian <hajarbagherian2021_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 11:19:37 +0330

Hello Fluka experts,
 I want to define a source with an energy spectrum that is shaped like
a plane. For this purpose, I compiled the source_c.f file and define
the source in the Beam card as Rectangle with a specific Delta X, but
when I check with the USRBIN the shape of the source radiation, it is
considered as a beam and is not a planr. Can anyone help me? Thanks.