about atomic weight

From: Hantao Jing <jinght_at_mail.ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 23:40:05 +0800

Dear fluka experts,
    I find one refers to 'atomic weight' but 'atomic mass' for what(2)
in material card. In fact, the number for what(2) is particle mass in u
unit in given example. I am confused with concept of 'atomic weight' in
fluka because I believe that the weight is equal to that of mass
multiplied by gravitational acceleration, namely, N=mg, usually
described in classical mechanics. Can you explain the difference with
'atomic weight' and 'atomic mass' in fluka? Thank you very much!

                         Best regards,
                         Hantao Jing
                         2008-12-3