Re: Fluence Versus Time

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 09:29:40 -0800 (PST)

There is another way to score in time bins, perhaps less elegant than
that described by Paola, but with the advantage that you don't need to
write a user routine, with the associated risk of errors.
Again, you need to define as many USRBDX detector as your wished time-bins,
and you set a scoring time limit by command TCQUENCH (see the manual).
In this way, you get only a TMAX and no TMIN for each bin, but you can
obtain time windows by successive subtractions.

Alberto

--
Alberto Fasso`
SLAC-RP, MS 48, 2575 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park CA 94025