Re: [fluka-discuss]: Flair configuration

From: Carl Ross <carlkross_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 08:31:47 -0800

Thanks, Stefan.

So I took Flair from CERN and it seems to update automatically on Ubuntu
20.04.

Yes, I had assumed that $FLUPRO was all that was necessary. I then
explicitly set file locations in the "Data" menu but those settings seem to
be ignored.

(The reason there are Fluka routines in /bin is that, at one point, I had
installed the CERN version of Fluka. Until now, I didn't realize that
remnants are left behind).

Perhaps I need to revert to the version of Flair you suggest.

Carl