Re: [fluka-discuss]: how to plot a bragg curve without ""zig zag""

From: Stefan E. Mueller <stefan.mueller_at_hzdr.de>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2022 10:00:34 +0100 (CET)

OK,

the plot is now attached and visible. How did you obtain this plot? I
assume we are seeing energy deposition over energy (which is the unit?
MeV? keV?). Which scorer did you use? Which beam particle?

Cheers,

         Stefan

--
Stefan E. Mueller
Department of Information Services and Computing - Computational Science