Re: [fluka-discuss]: RESNUCLEI error

From: <alfredo.ferrari_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 22:05:06 +0200

Dear Sebastiano

are you sure that you recompiled/relinked usrsuw.f (and the other utilities)
in the flutil directory when installing the latest respin? Also, are the
various binary files, in particular nuclear.bin inside the fluka
installation directory up-to-date?

It seems there is an inconsistency between your usrsuw utility and
the nuclear.bin file.

Alfredo