[fluka-discuss]: Question about writting source file for different types and energies of beam

From: <lzfneu_at_live.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 08:53:18 +0800

Dear all,

I want to consult you If the beam of different x-y-z positions with more than one energies and types , how to write the source file.

For example there are two sources: 500MeV electron 0.5nA and 60MeV proton 0.1nA in different positions. I intend to run two sources together to calculate the total dose rate.

I have tried to define the energy and beam types for different positions directly with:

CCC=FLRNDM(ZZ)
IF(CCC<=1.0/6) THEN
   PBEAM=0.06
   IJBEAM=1
   。。。
ELSE
   PBEAM=0.5
   IJBEAM=3
   。。。
ENDIF

in source file to instead of BEAM and BEAMPOS card for FLUKA input. I have no idea if I am right.
I have attached the source file in the attachement. Any help will be appreciated and thanks in advance.