Re: [fluka-discuss]: About Usryield card

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 09:00:24 +0200

Hello
No, the second quantity accepts only one interval.
If you are scoring on a boundary, maybe you can use USRBDX. It accepts
both energy and angle intervals, with the difference that the angle is
calculated with respect to the boundary surface, while in USRYIELD it is
calculated with respect to the beam direction.
Hope this helps
Paola