Re: [fluka-discuss]: Cell DNA Damage using FLUKA

From: Jean-Emmanuel Groetz <jegroetz_at_univ-fcomte.fr>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 17:25:54 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Apard,

FLUKA has not such a capability, since a track structure model is not implemented, which requires a specific physics under 1 keV.
Of course GEANT4-DNA is dedicated for your problem, but you can also use the PHITS code, from the JAEA.
This code in its last versions has a track structure model and is easier to use than GEANT4-DNA.
You can have some information here :
[ https://phits.jaea.go.jp/ | https://phits.jaea.go.jp/ ]

Let me know if you need additional information.
Jean-Emmanuel

Jean-Emmanuel Groetz
Laboratoire Chrono-Environnement UMR CNRS 6249
Université de Franche-Comté
16 route de Gray
25030 Besançon Cedex France

Phone : +33 (0)3 81 66 65 07