Re: Re: [fluka-discuss]: Fluka downloads page

From: emilio <emilio_at_impcas.ac.cn>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 11:35:36 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Hi,

I had a similar issue, the problem is that the fluka website use TSL 1.0 protocol, which is not supported anymore by most of the browsers (they all use TSL 1.2).
I found that there is a browser, Pale Moon, (which I've never heard before, to be honest), that still support TSL 1.0; I installed it and I was able to download fluka without any problem (as you said, an older version of Firefox could work as well, of course).

Hope it helps!
See you
Emilio