Re: [fluka-discuss]: Dose Normalizing by region

From: Stefan E. Mueller <stefan.mueller_at_hzdr.de>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2022 10:32:54 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Imen Hammami,

how do you define the Co-60-source in FLUKA?

In this lecture
https://agenda.infn.it/event/20624/contributions/105894/attachments/68618/84873/AdvancedActivation2019.pdf
slide 23 gives a prescription to define a Co-60 source, is this what you
do?

I am not fully sure about your factor "2", maybe this comes from your
source definition in FLUKA?

Cheers,

         Stefan

--
Stefan E. Mueller
Department of Information Services and Computing - Computational Science