[fluka-discuss]: DPMJET in Fluka2023.3

From: Paolo MAESTRO <paolo.maestro_at_pi.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2023 13:49:32 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Fluka users,
I have installed fluka2023.3-linuxAA.tar.gz for g77 and the data files.
I noticed that the directory named "interface" containing the dpmjet
library, which was present in previous Fluka version,now is missing.
However it is required by the flutil/ldpmqmd script.
Then it is not possible to create executables when
heavy ion nuclear interactions are needed.
Where can the interface directory be found?
Thank you for your help.
Best regards
     Paolo Maestro