[fluka-discuss]: Question about Flair

From: Carl Ross <carlkross_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2023 07:40:40 -0800

I don't fully understand the relationship between files in the "Run" column
and the Plot Wizard.

Suppose I have an input file called test.inp. It will show up in the top of
the Run column as <test>.

Now, I "Add" a run as test_V1. It will show up as a new entry in the Run
column. It will run fine and can be processed. However, when I ask the Plot
Wizard to generate plots it does not seem to know about test_V1 and
the data files that it generated.

If I add a file with the same name as shown in <...>, then I can generate
plots.

The documentation does not say a lot about the Plot Wizard. Is it easy to
clarify what is happening here?

Thanks,

Carl Ross