Re: [fluka-discuss]: Scoring card "DETECT"

From: Stefan E. Mueller <stefan.mueller_at_hzdr.de>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 13:25:20 +0100 (CET)

Dear Imen Hammami,

it looks to me like you do not score anything in your spectrum, and
that the total deposited energy is "0".

Are you sure that your source term (the Co-60 source) is emitting
anything? Note that with a radioactive decay isotope source, it is
important to switch on decay in semi-analogue mode (command RADDECAY with
WHAT(1) > 1)), otherwise no particles will be transported.

While the other scorers like USRBIN, USRYIELD etc. need a correspondng
DCYSCORE with WHAT(1) = -1 to score anything in decay mode, this may not
be necessary for the DETECT card (at least I remember it that way).

Cheers,

         Stefan

--
Stefan E. Mueller
Department of Information Services and Computing - Computational Science