Re: [fluka-discuss]: Fluka 2021 obsolete ?

From: aferrari <alfredo.ferrari_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2024 21:21:02 +0100

Dear Enrico

Which respin do you have of Fluka2021? The latest one, fluka2021.2.9,
released on January 13th 2023, should expire not before January 2026 if
I made the calculation correct. Maybe you have an older respin?

Anyway I would strongly suggest to upgrade to 2023.3, all what you need
is to download the tar file suitable for your computers, and the tar
file with the data.

let me know if you have any problem.

Ciao
Alfredo