RE: optical photons by scintillation/cherenkov process

From: ercan pilicer <ercanpilicer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 15:55:11 +0100 (CET)

dear users,

since scintillation photon is related to only monochromatic energies
(Markus's reminder) i started to simulate just cherenkov photons but
fluka stops somehow now without giving no reasonable error.

could you please give comment what could be the problem?

i attached my working directory as well.

cheers
e.