Re: source particle distributed by Gaussian

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 09:56:59 -0800 (PST)

I haven't had the time to look carefully at your problem,
but I have spotted an error that can spoil your results.
       IF (LFIRST) THEN
       WRITE(LUNOUT,*) 'Source Routine is called'
       LFIRST = .FALSE. <======== !!!!!!!!!!!
       ENDIF
* +-------------------------------------------------------------------*
* | First call initializations:
       IF ( LFIRST ) THEN
* | *** The following 3 cards are mandatory ***
          TKESUM = ZERZER
          LFIRST = .FALSE.
          LUSSRC = .TRUE.
* | *** User initialization ***
       END IF
* |
* +-------------------------------------------------------------------*

You should not put LFIRST = .FALSE. in the first IF-block. If you do it,
the program never enters the second IF-block and the initializations
TKESUM = ZERZER and LUSSRC = .TRUE. will never be done.
Either remove LFIRST = .FALSE. in the first IF-block, or (better)
insert WRITE(LUNOUT,*) 'Source Routine is called' into the second
IF-block and remove the first.

Alberto

--
Alberto Fasso`
SLAC-RP, MS 48, 2575 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park CA 94025