FW: Re: 10-B(n,t gamma)4-He

From: Vollaire, Joachim <vollaire_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 08:56:16 -0700

Hi Sunil

To activate transport of light fragments you should first
activate the EVENTYPE card.
EVENTYPE 2. EVAP
Pointwise cross sections are available 6-Li and 10-B
see quote from the manual below

The same applies to light fragments (alpha,3-H) from neutron capture in
6-Li and 10-B, if pointwise transport has been requested by the user.
All other charged secondaries, including fission fragments,
are not transported but their energy is deposited at the point
of interaction (kerma approximation).
It is possible to to transport p from 3He(n,p) as well.

Let me know if it resolves your problem.
Joachim