Re: FLUKA 2005/06

From: Giuseppe Battistoni <Giuseppe.Battistoni_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 17:14:48 +0100 (CET)

In addition to Alfredo's answer: the policy of FLUKA
is to maintain a verion for 2 years maximum. There are 2 main reasons:
- we wish that only the most updated version is spread around so to
avoid to propagate effects in published results deriving from obsolete
models or bugs which have already been solved.
- we have not the resources to assist users with respect to problems
which might occur in all past delivered versions.

        Giuseppe Battistoni