Re: HEAVYION production

From: <francesca.belloni_at_ts.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 21:18:16 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Paola,
    thanks a lot for corrections and suggestions!
Yes,I had checked the FFs mass and energy distributions, and looked
correct. But I feared some "not strongly evident" mistake, and for example
I had not realized I had use indices I and (I+1) instead than (I-1) and I.
    As for sampling only in forward direction,excuse me: I had to speak
about scoring,not about sampling.
      I meant that FFs are emitted on 4pi, but the gas is situated only in
the forward direction with respect to the U3O8 target. Since I score
energy deposition only inside the gas, I'm scoring it in the forward
direction.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Francesca Belloni