RE: error

From: Mario Santana Leitner <Mario.Santana_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 21:15:58 +0200

Hello Andrzej,

I saw some probable causes for your errors
1) you had a '-' sign before the VACUUM material in the PHOTONUC card
2) you had a '-' sign in two of your USRYIELD cards. Note that to score momentum in usryield you don't use the minus sign (like you would do in the BEAM card) but you use ie=2 (which you already did)
3) there was a tabulator/spacing issue in your third USRYIELD card (second line)

please test the attached file (I am running it myself but it takes some time...)

Mario