Re: DOSE-EQ

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 13:34:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Joel,

I call your attention to this warning which appears in the
RELEASE-NOTES which are distributed with the current version:
       !!! Please note that no conversion coefficient set is available !!!
       !!! for heavy ions, so there will be no heavy ion contribution !!!
       !!! to the dose equivalent !!!
Your input particles are heavy ions, and that is the reason why the
calculated dose equivalent is not what you expect.

Alberto

--
Alberto Fasso`
SLAC-RP, MS 48, 2575 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park CA 94025