Re: fluka crash on debian linux (core

From: <bobeth_at_ires.in2p3.fr>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 09:49:20 +0200

Dear Nikolaos,

does it help, if you replace the lines:

GEOBEGIN COMBNAME
                          A simple Be target inside vacuum

by:

GEOBEGIN COMBNAME
   0 0 A simple Be target inside vacuum

???

I guess you took the example just by cut & paste from the fluka-homepage,
but you can find also a version in the fluka directory $FLUPRO, it is called
"example.inp". There you can find the two zero's in the second line which
are somehow missing in the program on the fluka-homepage. I remember that
I got stuck this way and I could resolve it adding the two zero's. I hope
I remember it correctly.

Best wishes,
Christoph.