can't open output binary files

From: Fernandez-Hernando, JL (Juan) <juan.fernandez-hernando_at_stfc.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 14:07:31 +0100

Hi, I wonder if any of you had once a similar problem and how she/he solved it.

I've built the geometry of my input with simplegeo (great tool) and
debugged and run it with flair (great interface). All seemed to run
smoothly but after the multiple run ended flair couldn't list my output
files in order to merge them and I couldn't plot the data either (they
are usrbin and they have some size, so they aren't empty). I could,
however, see the scoring of the energy deposited in my regions in the
output file.

I do not have a clue where the problem could be so if anybody could shed
a bit of light on my problem I'll be grateful.

Find attached my input file too.

Thanks a lot!

  Luis

-- Scanned by iCritical.