Re: How can i cut off transmitted beam particle

From: Anna Ferrari <anna.ferrari_at_lnf.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 18:50:31 +0200 (CEST)

 Hello Mr. Patil,

  you want to cut the primary electrons, that are transmitted through a
  target. Maybe it is useful to remind that you cannot, obviously,
  cut the transport of the primaries:
  you simply want, I assume, to build distributions of physical quantities
  taking into accout only the contribution of secondary particles, that are
  produced in your target.
  If you want to do this by using cards as USRBDX, USRYIELD, and so on,
  you can build a filter by using the routine fluscw.f.
  In this routine you have to include the common (TRACKR),
  that contains the variable:

        Ltrack = flag recording the generation number

  Since Ltrack = 1 means primary particle, you can do the selection by
  writing the following line:

   IF (Ltrack.eq.1) THEN Lsczer = .TRUE.

  If the logical flag Lsczer is true, no amount will be scored.
  In this way you have a filter routine, that you will link together with
  the others when you build your FLUKA executable.

  I hope it will be useful,

  Anna F.