Re: The error

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 13:58:39 +0200 (CEST)

Dear all,
I see no reason why the LAM-BIAS could generate geometry errors. In this
input, the LAM-BIAS is essential in order to obtain interactions. The
messages that are printed in the output should not lead to a crash. Maybe
the problem disappears when running without LAM_BIAS simply becouse there
are almost no interactions. I'll try to have a look
Paola

Paola Sala
INFN Milano
tel. Milano +39-0250317374