Re: Neutron yield

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 17:40:32 +0200

Hi Ali

I am not 100% sure of your problem, but would the info provided at the
very bottom of the output file be what you are looking for? Search for the
following lines in the output file:

 Number of secondaries generated in inelastic interactions per beam
particle:

 Number of secondaries created by low energy neutron per beam particle:

Otherwise, did you try scoring NEU-BALA, e.g. with USRBIN?

Finally, there is always the user-routine mgdraw with direct access to
final state particles from individual interactions.

Best regards
Stefan

--
Stefan Roesler