Re: 245Cm

From: francesca belloni <francesca.belloni2_at_studenti.unimi.it>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 08:58:24 +0200

Dear Francesco and Alberto,
         thank you a lot for corrections!
Indeed I made a lot of mistakes, both in programming and in declearing target materials.
I had not reviewed the material card at all and...thanks 'cause my intention was using pure isotopic compositions,
while I always used natural compositions also for 241Am, 243Am,...
      I'll try to pay more attention,both to fortran and to the FLUKA manual.
Now everything works.
Thanks you a lot!
Have a nice day,
bye,