Re: Respin Fluka2008.3b.2 released (fwd)

From: Joseph Comfort <Joseph.Comfort_at_asu.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 15:10:20 -0700 (MST)

Hi Alfredo,

Thank you for the respin. I have tried it and, while better, the bug is
not fully resolved yet. I submitted a run for 10 cycles on 40 cpu cores.
34 of them finished fine. Of the other six, 5 of them bombed in the first
cycle, and 1 in the second cycle. The only differences in the 40 runs is
the random number seed.

A tar.gz file is attached of the relevant files, including a user mgdraw.f
file.

Thank you,
Joe Comfort