Re: Joint calculation with source file

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 15:49:08 +0100

Dear Ogawa,

I have an account at SLAC and thus took the liberty to have a look at your
working directory

/afs/slac.stanford.edu/u/sa/komi/Himac

The source routine is working fine as far as 'score' and 'sample' are
concerned.

However, I am not sure which input file you are using. Could you please
tell me? I only see coll.inp however, without SOURCE card and heavy ion
primary. Thus, it cannot be this one..

Best regards
Stefan

--