Re: FLUKA question

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 14:17:59 +0100

Dear Ahmad,

I would strongly suggest that you make these questions to the FLUKA
mailing list.

You can only have ONE beam definition with cards inside your input file,
therefore
I see two possible solutions to your problem:
1. You run 30 times selecting one beam at the time, either with multiple
input files, script modifying the input, or with multiple #define and
#if..#elif..#else cards. In the end you sum-up all files like it was one
run. Of course you have to properly weight each run with the intensity
of each beamline
2. You create a custom source card and you sample randomly the beamline
based on their intensity and their distribution

Cheers
Vasilis