Re: BXDRAW runtime error

From: Olaf Hartmann <olaf.hartmann_at_lnf.infn.it>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 17:42:34 +0100

Dear Anna,

thank you very much for your effort.
In practice those fragments are not of importance, though excluding them
from the writeout should not hurt.

The entries with z>40cm I've observed, too, in fact this would have been
my next question. Naively thought the boundary crossing should always
appear exactly at z=40cm. Actually I'm also interested in those
particles which missed the target, i.e. continue to travel in vacuum.
Is it an option/possible to adjust the step size? Or I could redefine
the regions, the material of the target does not count at this point
because only the boundary crossing should be counted.

Cheers
Olaf.