source, damage

From: mojdeh najm <mm.anjom_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2010 09:19:12 +0430

Dear Fluka Eperts
I want to calculate of cosmic radiation damage on semiconductor devices in
space weather. I have to introduce a simple silicium cube that is
submerged(flood) in a source which is a sphere so covers target from all of
sides as isotopic with different rays. I want to use source subroutine with
a energy spectrum, but i don't know how can i introduce beampos and this
type of source as mentioned above?. i heard before about "sflood subroutine"
but i dont know how can i use it or achieve to its routine.
second question is about usage of SI1MEVNE for calculating of damage And
third how can i introduce and calculate DPA?
please guide me with complete expalin.
Thank you so much.
Best regards
Mojdeh Anjom