Re: FW: Maximum number of material allowed

From: Paola Sala <paola.sala_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 10:45:40 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Fan Lei
the maximum number of materials is 710.
It is possible that there is some mistake in one of your last materials.
Could you please send the input and output files?

Concerning fluka-discuss: your message appeared as sent from a non-member
of the list. It may happen that these messages get delayed or sometimes
lost. Are you subscribed to fluka-discuss? with the same e-mail?
Greetings
Paola
> Dear Paola & Alberto
>

> Forwarded is a message I sent to the discussion list but it did not show
> up
> in circulation.
>

> I have an input file which uses more than 180 materials in the geometry.
> It
> worked fine with old releases but not the latest one.
>
> It works if I reduce the number of materials used to <= 180.
>

> What's the default limit for the number of materials that can be used in a
> geometry? Can the user change it and how?
>

> Regards
>

> Fan
>

> _____

Paola Sala